I crave connection and deep meaning and by giving nurturing massage and empowerment advocacy to women I fulfill this desire in a very unique way.
Something magical happens during massage especially if coupled with empowerment advocacy. My clients’ de-stress and commune with themselves on a deep level while Universal Love flows freely.
The result is rejuvenation and a deep sense of peace, calm, and access to inner wisdom which provides clarity and inner alignment that is supportive of ones essential self.
The experience can be deeply therapeutic and divine for my client and I get to experience another person on a level that is very rare, I get to feel them engaging with their soul.
With my repeat clients I also get to learn new perspectives, hear real stories, listen, share, encourage and support. I get to connect in a way that is not always common and my clients become my valued community.
My education, certifications, business developments, professional connections, and continued self exploration focus on the importance of personal growth and enhanced quality of life making me an excellent resource for my clients and a professional, grounded, down-to-earth massage therapist.
- 1999, BS, Recreational Therapy, University of Utah.
- 2005, Graduated – Myotherapy College of Utah.
- 2005, State Licensure & National Certification, LMT, NCBTMB
- 2006, Certified – Pre/Perinatal Massage Therapy, Carole Osborne-Sheets.
- 2007, Co-foundeed Utah Prenatal Massage Association & Birth Circle Network
- 2008, Completed – Advanced Pre/Perinatal Massage Training, Carole Osborne-Sheets.
- 2008, Completed – 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 2009, Co-created Vitalize Community & Healing Arts Studio
- 2012, Completed – Supporting Survivors of Abuse, Kristi Ridd-Young
- 2013, Certified – Fertility Massage Specialist, Claire Marie Miller
- 2013, Completed – Mayan Abdominal Massage for Self-Care
- 2014, Certified – mBIT Coach Training
- 2016, Completed – MyoFascial Release Techniques, Roger Olbrot
- Member, American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- 1976 – current time, being a woman
- 1999 – 2006, school, world travel, falling in love, lots of play!
- 2004 – marriage
- 2008 & 2012 – natural childbirth, hospital setting
- 2008 – present, motherhood
- 2009 – 2013, co-creating & managing Vitalize Community & Healing Arts Studio which encourages the community to Connect, Move, Transform.
- 2014 – letting go of ownership & management of my very cool business
- 2014 – present, gaining clarity about what I really want throughout my life experience as a mother, wife, career woman, sister, aunt, daughter, and friend.
Self exploration I have dabbled in, have huge gratitude for, and pull from:
- Massage (pre & postnatal, relaxation, deep tissue, abdominal)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Shamanic Energy Work
- Reconnection Energy Work
- Breath Work
- Yoga (Forrest, Yin, Restorative, Kundalini, Empower, and traditional styles)
- Vision Boards
- Psych – K
- Continuum Movement
- Working with Survivors of Abuse
- Physical Therapy
- Birthing From Within
- Sex, Love & Intimacy
- Parenting As a Spiritual Practice
- Radical Wholeness
- Business Coaching
- Raising Children